eSSETS provides two primary types of Work Orders:
- Service Requests (sometimes referred to as "on-demand work orders")
- Action Lists - predefined actions for inspections and preventive maintenance
Both Service Requests and Action Lists provide functions for capturing materials and labor time for job costing. Additionally:
- Notes provide for a narrative description of work performed,
- Attachments can include pictures, audio recording or videos taken with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets)
- Many types of documents (PDF's, Excel, Word) can be attached from most any internet connected device
Service Requests and Action Lists combine to provide a portion of the life cycle history of Places and Things. Management reports provide
- Service Level Analysis - of elapsed time to complete jobs in various work categories,
- Life cycle activities - for evaluation of maintenance frequency and maintenance costs.
- Cost roll-ups in the Places hierarchy provide planning tools for OPEX budgeting
- Cost drill-downs to individual assets help identify reliability degradation and/or rising maintenance costs to assist with Capital Budgeting planning
Contact us now to schedule a demonstration, or to begin a free trial.